Our Commitment to Privacy and Security
Heise takes your privacy and security seriously, for this reason we have established physical security measures including locked doors and files, electronic security and managerial controls that limit the potential for misuse of information by employees and contractors.
Identity and Contact Detail of Heise LED Lighting Systems
460 Walker St., Holly Hill, FL 32117
Contact Details of Data Protection Officer
460 Walker St., Holly Hill, FL 32117
The Information we collect if you choose to register with us:
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Requested Information
- Information that you provide if you enter our sweepstakes
- Information that you provide if you participate our questionnaires and surveys
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive services from us.
- Our site sometimes includes notices of sweepstakes or other promotions we are conducting, and we may permit you to enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion. We do not share this information you give us with anyone outside of Heise.
- From time to time, our site may also be conducting questionnaires and surveys. Survey information is treated like all of the information we collect, and it is used to help us improve the appeal of our products and our site.
- We collect and share non-identifying information with Google for data processing to help us design marketing strategies.
- Cookies tell us whether you have visited us before or are a new visitor. The cookie does not track any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie does not extract any information from your computer. Cookies are simply the best way for us to be able to offer you the most enjoyable and hassle-free online shopping environment.
Heise will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. By consenting to this privacy notice. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes as part of the processing activities:
|Third country (non-EU)/international organization||Safeguards in place to protect your personal data||Retrieve a copy of the safeguards in place here.|
Further Data Processing
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without providing you notice prior to the further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information. You will have the opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes; or
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interest pursued by Heise or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Any legitimate interest pursued by us, or third paries we use, are as follows:
- creating an account with Heise;
- receiving materials from Heise; and
- receiving emails or phone calls from Heise.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
Your personal data will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated process (including profiling).
The period for which the personal data will be stored is:
- Personal data is stored as long as your MetraDealer.com account is open and active. Once your account is closed, your data may be stored for another 5 years or longer, unless requested to be removed.
You have the rights to:
- request Heise to have access to your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- erase your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- request the exportation of your personal data; and
- lodge a complaint with supervisory authority.
How can you access or correct your information
You can access, review and/or correct all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in the secure, password protected "Your Account" area. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to this information.
You hereby explicitly consent to this privacy notice, and by doing so, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified above, including storing and accessing of cookies or other information on your device when such activity occurs and use of Google Analytic and Google AdWords for data processing.
Consent is required for Heise to process your sensitive personal data, and it must be explicitly given. We do not anticipate collecting sensitive personal data from you; but when we do we will always tell you why and how the information will be used. Sensitive personal data include the following:
- Ethnic origin;
- Political opinions;
- Religious beliefs;
- Philosophical beliefs;
- Trade union membership;
- Genetic data;
- Biometric data;
- Health data;
- Data concerning a natural person’s sex life; and
- Sexual orientation.
You may withdraw consent at any time by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.